How great would it feel to wake up each day and look forward to going to work? Learn what you need to have a successful job search and find satisfaction in your work.
Career coaching makes sense if you have . . .
Your personalized Career Coaching Program will be customized to meet your needs and can help you . . .
- lost your job and don't have a clue about how to find a new one
- an old, tired resume and you don't feel it represents you well
- an aversion to networking because it feels like you are just asking your friends and neighbors to help you find a job
- found yourself in a job which you no longer enjoy, but you don't know what else you can do—you feel stuck
Contact Bev for a complimentary 45 minutes coaching session.
- gain renewed confidence and belief in your talents and abilities.
- clarify your career goals with a vision to pull you forward
- develop a resume which reflects your work experience and how you bring value to an employer
- create an effective LinkedIn profile to gain the attention of recruiters and employers.
- learn how to network effectively so you have fun and feel like you are helping others, too—not just asking for help to find a new job
- navigate the internet job boards; build a target list of companies and bring focus to your job search
- integrate effective interview skills in order to create a great first impression; gain confidence to ask questions about what the potential job will really entail
- learn to negotiate an offer so it's a win-win for you and the employer
"Life is full of ups and downs. There's no greater down than one that blindsides you. I had the fortune of having Bev Berner nurture me through a career blindside...the unsuspected layoff. It was quite an emotional roller coaster. It was so easy to stand paralyzed in the dizzying cycle trying to analyze what happened and why. Bev was there to push me out of my paralysis and into motion. I had the option to "Get busy living or get busy dying" with my career (quote from movie, Shawshank Redemption). Within a few months, I was back to work. I wholeheartedly recommend Bev for guidance through whatever life throws your way (good and even blindsided opportunities)."
Denise Harrison, Technical Project Manager II Consultant
"Bev is an excellent business, career and mid-life coach who has the ability to listen, observe and recommend clear guidance to help clients determine what they should do to further their personal and/or business goals. I recommend her highly for those looking to work through what's holding them back."
September 9, 2014, Kathy B. was Bev's client